We wouldn’t be who we are without our alumni getting involved! Check out these opportunities over the next few months to stay connected with your DiscoveryBound and A/U Ranches family.
- December 21-27: Christmas Camp
- March 6-8, 2020: DiscoveryBound Outreach Winter Weekend (all ages) Save the date!
- August 16-22, 2020: Mountaineering Reunion during Adult Mini Camp
- September 20-26, 2020: 20s/30s Iceland Adventure Save the date!
Have your kids join us
- January 31 – February 2, 2020: DiscoveryBound Outreach Berkshires Teen Winter Weekend Save the date!
- Are they #infor20? Register for next year’s A/U Ranches Youth Camp and get an awesome t-shirt and drawstring bag
Work with us
- Spring: 100 Elk Outdoor Center positions
Meet with us
- Are you wondering about how you or someone you know can be blessed by one of our programs? Our enrollment team will help. Request a meeting
Plan an event with us
- Come on home to the A/U Ranches! Reserve space for your family reunion, wedding or conference in the off season: 100 Elk Events
- Help us plan and host a gathering to share about A/U Ranches or DiscoveryBound programs. Email us with your location and ideas
Invest in us
- Want to start the holiday season knowing your generosity makes a difference? A gift on #GivingTuesday (December 3) brings our programs to those who need them. Plus, all gifts made through December 3 are doubled, thanks to a generous matching challenge! Make your #GivingTuesday gift today
- Buy a commemorative brick this Christmas to honor a loved friend or family member; it will help pave the patio at the A/U Ranches’ new Hub building! Commemorative Bricks
- Make a gift to the place you love by purchasing a commemorative Adirondack-style chair with your personal message; just 16 left for placement at the A/U Ranches: Commemorative Chairs
- Help a child every month: Adventure Partners
- Make a long-term impact by including Adventure Unlimited in your estate: Summit Society
Volunteer with us
- DB National Leadership Council class leaders (4 years)
- Christmas Camp (1 week)
- DB Compass guides (1 year)
- DB Ambassadors (ongoing)
- DB Outreach chapter workers (ongoing)
- Youth Camp bunkhouse parents (Summer 2020)
Connect with us (and each other!)