The upgrade to facilities and the maintenance of the infrastructure as a whole are of ongoing importance to the safety and usefulness of our changing programs.
Planning Today for the Future
Total Funds Needed: $3,400,000
The Capital Projects Fund will provide for structural needs while maintaining a high level of safety and excellence for program participants and staff.
There is a sense of serenity and maturity at the A/U Ranches that allows our son to be the person he can be… to recharge and grow… I just love it!
– Parent of A/U Ranches Camper
Infrastructure & Renovations: $1,200,000
- Expand and update Valerie Lodge with additional dining space, bathrooms and kitchen upgrades
- Upgrade Ranches’ water and septic
- Address Denver Headquarters’ maintenance needs
- Winterize all the lodges at the A/U Ranches
- Build horse care facility
- Replace ropes course COMPLETED
- Upgrade beds (COMPLETED) and kitchens
- Build new Hub administration building at the A/U Ranches
- Build additional seasonal staff housing to keep up with the growth of seasonal programs COMPLETED
Facilities Maintenance: $700,000
- Ensure preventive maintenance on all facilities into the future to maintain a state of excellence
- Update A/U Ranches’ Master Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
What Can You Do
Adventure Unlimited Foundation, serving DiscoveryBound and the A/U Ranches, is the fundraising arm of Adventure Unlimited, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Youth Camp at the A/U Ranches
Our experiences change lives. At the A/U Ranches you’ll find a Christian Science atmosphere with staff dedicated to helping you see the role God plays in your life. Each program and activity is designed to help you break through limitations, reach your goals, and see God in action.