With the spirit of gratitude and the Christ upon us this season, alumni may be looking for ways to reconnect with those cherished feelings from camp and A/U Chapters (DiscoveryBound). We can help! Give as much or as little time as you wish on your path to genuine connections.
- Find alumni friends by joining the A/U-DB Alumni Facebook Group or DB 20s/30s Facebook Group.
- Help us sustain our programs throughout the year; become an Adventure Partner.
- Contact us and we will fly/drive/walk directly to you! We’re eager to share with you and your friends all the exciting updates about our Adventure Unlimited programs.
A few hours
- Make a long-term difference for future generations by including Adventure Unlimited in your estate plans as a member of our Summit Society.
- Share with us a memory you love from an A/U Ranches or DiscoveryBound program for Zipline.
A long weekend
- Interested in spending a weekend with like-minded people? Check out DiscoveryBound Outreach events for the latest weekend events scheduled near you. This includes teens, families, adults, 20s/30s – all ages!
One or two weeks
- Come to A/U Ranches Christmas Camp (December 22-28, 2018); volunteer positions available, too (December 18-29).
- Include us in your summer travels and join us at the A/U Ranches Family Camp for some biking, peaking, rafting, climbing and lounging; (June 20-26, 2019 and August 10-16, 2019).
- Are any school-aged campers you know #infor19? Receive a retro pennant when you sign up early. A/U Ranches Youth Camp starts June 20, 2019. Jump in!
- Whether you have the skills, or just a lot of joy and willingness to learn, you can apply for a seasonal position at the A/U Ranches and 100 Elk Outdoor Center.
- Spend one academic year with 12 teens, helping them find their spiritual and moral bearings as a DB Compass Guide.
- Volunteer as a class leader for the DB National Leadership Council (NLC). Lead 20 high school students through their spiritual search for servant leadership. Exciting travel included!
- Find an NLC teen in search of a good role model and be his or her mentor.
As long as you feel inspired
- Apply for one of our full-time positions at headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO.
- Support your local community as a DB Chapter Worker or Ambassador. We have many volunteer opportunities for all of our programs.
And there are a lot more ways to get involved! Explore them here.