“I wish I could give more, but I just can’t right now!” Does this sound familiar? We are happy to inform you that you can still make a significant future gift to Adventure Unlimited/ DiscoveryBound through Planned Giving!
Planned Giving isn’t difficult, and it is easier to understand than you might think. Anyone can set up a planned gift and help support A/U’s future. Please consider establishing a planned gift with Adventure Unlimited and DiscoveryBound by choosing the right method for you.
- Bequests – One of the simplest ways you can leave a lasting impact. Please consider us in your will, and/or as a beneficiary to your retirement plan (401k, 403b, IRA), or life insurance policies.
- Stocks & Bonds – Receive a charitable income tax deduction and possibly avoid paying capital gains tax, while making a gift.
- Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) – Are you looking for a secure source of fixed income for now or your future? You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock and real estate markets. A CGA provides guaranteed lifetime income at a fixed rate while making a significant gift to Adventure Unlimited – DiscoveryBound.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (CRAT) – You may be concerned about the high cost of capital gains tax upon the sale of your appreciated property. Or perhaps you recently sold property and are looking for a way to save on taxes this year and plan for retirement. A CRAT might offer the solution you need. It guarantees lifetime income at a fixed rate while making a significant gift to A/U, and taking care of your heirs.
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT) – If you’re looking for a way to pass on some of your assets to your family while reducing or eliminating gift or estate taxes, a charitable lead trust is an excellent option. It guarantees income to A/U with your heirs receiving the remainder.
“But did you know there are other exciting ways to include A/U in your Estate & Planned Giving.”
- Give It Twice Trust – Transfer your IRA in your estate plans to a term of years unitrust. The unitrust will pay income to your family for a number of years and then distribute the balance to charity.
- Sale & Unitrust – You give a portion of your asset. The asset is sold, you receive cash and the rest goes to fund your charitable trust. The trust will provide you with income for the rest of your life. You receive a charitable deduction to offset your tax on the sale.
- Deferred Gift Annuity – Delay your guaranteed lifetime income for a later date and get a higher return at a fixed rate, while making a significant gift to A/U- DB.
Contact us to learn more! Send an email or call 303.779.3000 ext. 107.