100 Elk Outdoor Center Positions
Are you interested in working at an Outdoor Education Center that has the mission of “Revealing the possibilities within?” Would you like to help school children break through limitations and grow in character while living in the mountains of Colorado? If so then the 100 Elk Outdoor Education Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
At the 100 Elk Outdoor Education Center, you’ll be working with youth outdoors surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains while growing in your own understanding of Christian Science and learning new skills.
Seasonal Positions: 100 Elk Staff
- Complete and submit employment application
- Please specify which season(s) for which you are applying
- Applicants are considered and decisions made as applications arrive, so apply early
- Spring season runs from mid-April through late May
- Fall season is from late August through late October
Seasonal Staff Benefits
- Receive hourly pay, including overtime
- Get free room and board
- Qualify for pay raise if you are a Lifeguard or on the corral staff
- Live in a community of Christian Scientists
- Work with public and private school students ranging from elementary to college age
- Live, work and play in the gorgeous Rocky Mountains
- Have most weekends off!
- Learn new skills and strengthen old ones by teaching activities like high ropes course, indoor rock gym, canoeing, team-building initiatives, ecology, orienteering, and more
100 Elk Director at Phone: 888.416.7348 Fax: 888.543.4849 Email