100 Elk Outdoor Center Positions
Are you interested in working at an outdoor education center that has the mission of “Revealing the possibilities within?” Would you like to help school children break through limitations and grow in character while living in the mountains of Colorado? If so, then the 100 Elk Outdoor Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
At the 100 Elk Outdoor Center, you’ll be working with youth outdoors surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains while growing in your own understanding of Christian Science and learning new skills.
Full Time Positions
100 Elk Outdoor Center Director
The 100 Elk Outdoor Center Director manages all aspects of 100 Elk Outdoor Center, a program of the A/U Ranches that provides secular outdoor education and character development programs for schools and groups supporting each participant in “Revealing the Possibilities Within”. Responsible for managing the administration, programs and staff of the 100 Elk Outdoor Center. Other key duties include training and managing the Assistant Director, delegating and collaborating on all aspects of with 100 Elk tasks, rentals and supporting A/U Ranches programs, as needed. This position is a part of the Adventure Unlimited management team. The 100 Elk Director is a strong metaphysician with active reliance on Christian Science.
Applicants are considered and decisions made as applications arrive, so apply early!
100 Elk Seasonal Instructor
If you love the outdoors and working with students in an inspiring, active environment year-round, then working for 100 Elk may be for you. We employ long term and seasonal staff for our outdoor education programs in the fall and spring. Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and interests.
- Spring season runs from mid-April through late May
- Fall season is from mid-August through late October
Seasonal Staff Benefits
- Receive hourly pay, including overtime
- On property housing
- Qualify for pay raise if you are a Lifeguard or on the corral staff
- Live in a community of Christian Scientists
- Work with public and private school students ranging from elementary to high school age
- Live, work and play in the gorgeous Rocky Mountains
- Have most weekends off!
- Learn new skills and strengthen old ones by teaching activities like high ropes course, indoor rock gym, canoeing, team-building initiatives, ecology, and more
- Submit a resume via email.
- Complete the online application:
Note: please specify which season(s) you are applying for.
100 Elk Director at 888.543.4849 or Email