100 Elk Outdoor Center Positions
Are you interested in working at an outdoor education center that has the mission of “Revealing the possibilities within?” Would you like to help school children break through limitations and grow in character while living in the mountains of Colorado? If so, then the 100 Elk Outdoor Center is just what you’ve been looking for.
At the 100 Elk Outdoor Center, you’ll be working with youth outdoors surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains while growing in your own understanding of Christian Science and learning new skills.
Applicants are considered and decisions made as applications arrive, so apply early!
100 Elk Seasonal Instructor
If you love the outdoors and working with students in an inspiring, active environment year-round, then working for 100 Elk may be for you. We employ long term and seasonal staff for our outdoor education programs in the fall and spring. Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds and interests.
Seasonal Instructor Job Description
- Spring season runs from mid-April through late May
- Fall season is from mid-August through late October
Seasonal Staff Benefits
- Receive hourly pay, including overtime
- On property housing
- Qualify for pay raise if you are a Lifeguard or on the corral staff
- Live in a community of Christian Scientists
- Work with public and private school students ranging from elementary to high school age
- Live, work and play in the gorgeous Rocky Mountains
- Have most weekends off!
- Learn new skills and strengthen old ones by teaching activities like high ropes course, indoor rock gym, canoeing, team-building initiatives, ecology, and more
- Submit a resume via email.
- Complete the online application:
Note: please specify which season(s) you are applying for.
100 Elk Director at 888.543.4849 or Email