Thanks for playing along with us!
Here are the answers to the Spring 2017 Mountain Memo Crossword Puzzle Challenge. We hope you had as much fun answering the questions as we did creating them. Email or message us on Facebook and Twitter to let us know how many you got right, and share your ideas for crossword questions we can use in future puzzles!
4. What’s the event that our cowboys and cowgirls partake in at the end of each session?
5. What are those little critters that dig holes and eat our horses’ grain called?
8. What do we chant after a really good meal?
9. What do we emphasize when packing? (Hint: it’s due to the unpredictable weather)
1. What is Lach and Linda’s new dog’s name? (Hint: you’ve seen him on our social media channels recently)
2. What does Listens to the Wind and The Old Prospector leave on your pillow to let you know they’re coming? A ____.
3. What do we give after flag every evening?
6. What is the Colorado state flower?
7. “Five Fingers” is the face of what mountain?