Get information and manage your camp accounts.
Reservation Deposits & Registration Payments
Deposits are required to hold your space in all A/U Ranches programs, and are applied towards tuition. During the online registration process, you will be asked to cover the deposit with a credit card or e-check.
A non-refundable reservation deposit of $200.00 is required to hold a space for each applicant, regardless of whether you are applying for financial assistance. The deposit is applied towards tuition.
After you have made your initial deposit, you can return to your camp account at any time and make periodic payments, if desired. Simply log back into your account and use your credit card or bank card.
Adult & Family Programs
A non-refundable reservation deposit of $100.00 per individual is required to hold a space (up to $500.00 per family). Deposits are applied towards tuition, and will be refunded only if the program fills. After you have made your initial deposit, you can return to the registration form at any time and make periodic payments, if desired. Simply log back into the form and use your credit card or bank card.
If a cancellation becomes necessary, please inform the A/U Ranches immediately. Although deposits are non-refundable, refunds for tuition are based upon a scale noted on each application.
Please see applications for specific details on cancellation refund scales (dates/percentages).
At the A/U Ranches, we believe finances should never stand in the way of a child attending camp. Campership grants are available for youth campers through the A/U Ranches for those who need financial assistance to be able to attend camp. To apply for a Campership grant, one Campership application needs to be completed per family (an online form in your camp account). Campership applications are not considered until Youth Camp registration has been completed and the $200 deposit has been received.
- There are foundations that provide financial assistance for Christian Science Sunday School students. Please contact the A/U Ranches Enrollment Coordinator 888.543.4849 x102 for more information.
- Christian Science branch churches can often help with expenses, so check with your local church.
- Some DiscoveryBound chapters also provide campership grants for campers from their geographic area. Contact your local chapter for additional information.
Do you want to earn tuition discounts for Youth Camp? Here’s how…
- $200 off adding a second session, $300 off adding a third session
- $50 discount for each sibling
- $50 discount for coming to camp show and signing up
- $100 discount for each new camper referred, not existing camper families
- Current family must let us know who they refer
- $500 campership (not need-based)
- Must apply for this through the Campership Fund
- Eligible to any camper coming to Youth Camp for the first time
- Campers from previous summer eligible
- Previous year tuition rates, plus guaranteed choice of program major, and $50 discount
- Eligible to new or returning campers
- Includes $50 discount on current year pricing
Monthly Payment Plans
We certainly understand that sometimes it is easier to make several payments over time. For this reason we are happy to arrange a monthly payment plan so tuition can be completely paid off when camp begins! If you are interested in this payment option, please call us at 888.543.4849 to work out a payment schedule that will work for you.
Phone 888.543.4849 Email