Adult & Family Programs 101
No doubt you have lots of questions! And we have answers. As the saying goes, this is not our first rodeo! We have gathered information to help you and your family plan for the best possible experience at the A/U Ranches.
- A/U Ranches General Information
- Family Camp Planning Guide & Packing List
- Travel Details (We are not able to provide transportation to/from the A/U Ranches at this time.)
- Menus – All Adult & Family Programs (Use tabs at bottom to navigate programs.)
A/U Ranches Property Maps
After you have registered for an A/U Ranches program, prior to your arrival, you will receive a Planning Guide specific to the Program you will be attending. It will itemize all other details you will need to be prepared for your stay with us.
Should you need any additional information, feel free to contact us: 888.543.4849 or Email.
Adult & Family Program Highlights
2021 Adult & Family Programs
Week 2: July 1–7 | Half Sessions: July 1–4 and July 4–7
Week 3: August 14–20
Cost: Adult $995; Youth (8-13) $845; Child (1-7) $695; Infant (0-11 mo.) $315
Half Session Cost: $635 adult; $540 youth; $445 child; $200 infant
Stay the night between weeks 1 and 2, or the night after week 2 to attend your camper’s end-of-session banquet, for $150/night
Adult $975; Youth (8-13) $770; Child (1-7) $635; Infant (0-11 mo.) $315
There is now financial support for all adult and family programs through the Campership Fund!
- $50/special requests
- $75 for a private room
- $100 for an apartment
- $125/person Deluxe double
- $200/person Deluxe single
- $150/person Super Deluxe double
- $225/person Super Deluxe single
The Adult and Family Programs application is online. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, so plan accordingly. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Participant’s name, phone number and email address
- An emergency contact, complete with phone number and email address
- Payment information – either credit card or echeck
Christian Scientists, their family members and friends of all faiths.
Children – no age limit; all children must attend with an Adult.