Adult & Family Programs 101
No doubt you have lots of questions! And we have answers. As the saying goes, this is not our first rodeo! We have gathered information to help you and your family plan for the best possible experience at the A/U Ranches.
- A/U Ranches General Information
- What to Pack
- Travel Details
- June Family Camp Planning Guide
- June Family Camp Transportation Form
- August Family Camp Planning Guide
- August Family Camp Transportation Form
- Menus – All Adult & Family Programs
A/U Ranches Property Maps
After you have registered for an A/U Ranches program, prior to your arrival, you will receive a Planning Guide specific to the Program you will be attending. It will itemize all other details you will need to be prepared for your stay with us.
Should you need any additional information, feel free to contact us: 888.543.4849 or Email.
Adult & Family Program Highlights
August session: August 10–16
Adult $995; Youth (8-13) $845; Child (1-7) $695; Infant (0-11 mo.) $315
Adult $950; Youth (8-13) $750; Child (1-7) $625; Infant (0-11 mo.) $300
For discounts, deposit and special housing requests, click here.
The Adult and Family Programs application is online. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, so plan accordingly. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Participant’s name, phone number and email address
- An emergency contact, complete with phone number and email address
- Payment information – either credit card or echeck
Christian Scientists, their family members and friends of all faiths.
Children – no age limit; all children must attend with an Adult.