Adult Programs 101
No doubt you have lots of questions! And we have answers. As the saying goes, this is not our first rodeo! We have gathered information to help you and your family plan for the best possible experience at the A/U Ranches.
How to prepare for your adventure
It is recommended you read through all the resources that follow, even if you have attended Adult & Family Programs at the A/U Ranches. Times change and so do we!
- A/U Ranches General Information
- What to Pack
- Bible Study Planning Guide
- Mini Camp Planning Guide
- Mini Camp Road Cycling Planning Guide
- Travel Details (We are not able to provide transportation to/from the A/U Ranches at this time.)
- Menus – All Adult Programs (Use tabs at bottom to navigate programs.)
A/U Ranches Property Maps
After you have registered for an A/U Ranches program, prior to your arrival, you will receive a Planning Guide specific to the Program you will be attending. It will itemize all other details you will need to be prepared for your stay with us.
Should you need any additional information, feel free to contact us: 888.543.4849 or Email.
Adult Program Highlights
2023 Adult Programs
Week 2: June 30–July 6
Week 3: August 12–18 | half sessions August 12–15 and August 15–18
Cost: Adult $1,095; Youth (8-13) $935; Child (1-7) $780; Infant (0-11 mo.) $380
Half Session Cost: $700 adult; $590 youth; $495 child; $260 infant
Stay the night between weeks 1 and 2, or the night after week 2 to attend your camper’s end-of-session banquet, for $150/night
Half Sessions: August 20–23, 2023 OR August 23-26, 2023 | $625
Adult $1,095; Youth (8-13) $935; Child (1-7) $780; Infant (0-11 mo.) $380
There is now financial support for all adult and family programs through the Campership Fund!
Apply for Adult Campership
- $50/special requests
- $75 for a private room
- $100 for an apartment
- $125/person Deluxe double
- $200/person Deluxe single
- $150/person Super Deluxe double
- $225/person Super Deluxe single
The Adult Programs application is online. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, so plan accordingly. Please be prepared with the following information:
- Participant’s name, phone number and email address
- An emergency contact, complete with phone number and email address
- Payment information – either credit card or echeck
Adults 18 yrs+; all our Adult Programs are open to Christian Scientists, their adult family members and friends of all faiths. Note: Adults are also invited to attend all our Family Programs.