Join our Team: Year-Round Positions Available!
Adventure Unlimited is looking to fill the following position at this time. If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter. Note: all applicants must live a demonstrated commitment to Christian Science and the purpose of Adventure Unlimited.
Position: A/U - DB Foundation President
Status: Full time Executive Management position with benefits
Location: A/U Headquarters, Greenwood Village, CO
Description: Responsible for all fundraising efforts in support of the Annual Fund, Scholarships, Capital Projects, Planned Giving and Endowments. Total annual contributions are between $2.5 to $3 million per year.
- Develop and implement overall fundraising strategy, goals and objectives in concert with the Executive Director, CEO-Foundation and Foundation/Campaign Staff, Development Committee and Board of Trustees.
- Develop and implement all donor solicitation efforts in support of the Annual Fund and long-term goals and objectives.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations on the performance of all programs designed to increase the size of the donor base; and meet annual fundraising goals through the use of online media, direct mail and one-to-one visits with prospective donors.
- Solicit major gifts and work with donors to develop their personal planned giving strategies.
- Develop and implement all grant related solicitations and reports.
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Director and Board of Trustees to keep them fully informed of and engaged with the Foundation's progress.
- Experience managing and developing budgets.
- Successful project and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong communications skills including the ability to communicate clearly, convincingly and with ease in public, as well as written communications including proposals to obtain grants and direct mail campaigns.
- Strong consensus-building and interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively up, down and across an organization.
- B.A. degree or higher.
- Practicing Christian Scientist with membership in The Mother Church, active Christian Science Branch Church membership and Class Instruction.
- Strong commitment in support of young Christian Scientists.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Willingness to relocate to Denver area.
Interested candidates forward your resume and cover letter to:
5201 S. Quebec St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
OR send information via email or Fax (303)773-0291
Thank you for your interest!
ADVENTURE UNLIMITED - DISCOVERYBOUND EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
(This is an online form. Your progress can be saved and submitted when you are ready.)