Adventure Unlimited distributes several publications throughout the year. The purpose of these publications is to keep alumni and interested parties current with what Adventure Unlimited is doing. If you’re looking for the most up to date information about our organization and programs, this is where you will find it!
The most current issues of many of our publications are available below as PDFs (get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader) or online publications.
2022 Adventure Unlimited Strategic Plan
Every five years, we embark on a strategic plan to ensure the longevity and sustainability of the organization, along with the goal of inspiring a love for God and a willingness to turn to Him in prayer. We’ve developed a comprehensive plan that will take Adventure Unlimited to the next level.
Read the Strategic Plan
2017 Organizational Priorities
The ongoing strength of our spiritual resolve started with a most fundamental process, setting organizational goals which benchmark our progress to measure success. The desire to spiritualize each idea as our starting point and foundation has led to blessings that are immeasurable.
Read the Organizational Priorities
Trailmarks Annual Report
Our annual report shares the fruitage and progress from the A/U Ranches and DiscoveryBound programs. It also provides the opportunity to thank those who metaphysically support the organization and the 2016 Donors who financially support Adventure Unlimited as well.
Planned Giving Newsletter
What blesses one blesses all! Explore ways you can support Adventure Unlimited and help to sustain our future!
Read the Planned Giving Newsletter
Zipline Alumni News
A blog for Adventure Unlimited alumni to keep you connected to what’s happening at the A/U Ranches and in DiscoveryBound.
Read Zipline eNews Blog
A/U Ranches Brochure
Information about the youth, adult and family programs offered year-round at the A/U Ranches for participants of all ages.
Read the A/U Ranches Brochure
Semi-annual A/U Ranches’ newsletter informing campers and their families of program/staffing updates while highlighting fruitage from past participants.
Read Mountain Memo
The DiscoveryBound brochure describes DiscoveryBound and the Outreach, National Leadership Council and Compass programs, as well as the important role of DB Ambassadors.
Read the DiscoveryBound Brochure
We couldn’t do it without you! Some of DiscoveryBound’s valued partners include:
- All the Christian Science Camps – provide both venues and expert staffing from their ranks for DiscoveryBound events and programs
- Albert Baker Fund – helps sponsor the NLC program and its Career Alliance has provided career training with the A/U Ranches summer staff.
- Asher Student Foundation – generously underwrites Outreach events and the National Leadership Council and Compass
- The Principia – offers venues, financial support and support staff at events and extends a Principia College scholarship to NLC graduates who attend their institution
- TMCYouth and Longyear Museum – donate outstanding educational components for all DiscoveryBound programs and summer internship opportunities for NLC students
Other Useful Links
Other partners and organizations serving the Christian Science community. While this is not a complete list, we thought you might find these resources helpful.
- Berkeley Hall School
- The Christian Science Monitor
- Clairbourn School
- Daycroft School Foundation
- Huntington Tower School
- The Link School
- My Bible Lesson
- Prayerful Living
Youth Camp at the A/U Ranches
Our experiences change lives. At the A/U Ranches you'll find a Christian Science atmosphere with staff dedicated to helping you see the role God plays in your life. Each program and activity is designed to help you break through limitations, reach your goals, and see God in action.